Terri Perrin

Terri Perrin

Fine Art of Intention Feng Shui

Feng Shui

It's about much more than just tidying up!

Feng Shui can improve your life.

Terri Perrin, professional feng shui consultant, Fine Art of Intention shows you how!

Through interactive workshops and one-on-one consultations, Terri Perrin demonstrates how Feng Shui and the Fine Art of Intention will balance and harmonize the natural flow of energy in your home, garden or business, bringing about the changes you desire.

There are various ways you can apply Feng Shui to create these change in your life.

Your actions to alter your environment are believed to represent only about 30 percent of the process.  Your intention represents the remaining 70 percent.

Because once you can define it,

the universe will align it!

Learn more about Terri's feng shui training.

Terri Perrin, Author of The Complete Guide to Feng Shui Crystals.

www.FineArtofIntention.com

 
250-218-4952
    2420 Avro Arrow Drive
Comox, BC
V9M 0A2
  www.fineartofintention.com